By default WooCommerce is showing the 4 products per row on shop or product category archive page. I am changing this default columns loop based on selected Genesis layout.
- 4 Columns for full width layout
- 3 Columns for sidebar-content or content-sidebar layout
- 2 Columns for content-sidebar-sidebar, sidebar-sidebar-content or sidebar-content-sidebar layout
Add the following code in your functions.php file. Before editing the file you’ll keep a backup.
Now change the layout of shop page or products category page.
- Navigate to Dashboard -> Pages -> All Pages
- Find the “Shop” page and click on “Edit” link
- Select the layout from Genesis Layout Settings section
- Update the page
- View the page
- Navigate to Dashboard -> Products -> Categories page
- Click on “Edit” link of any category
- Select the layout from Layout Settings section
- Click on “Update” button and save the settings
- View the category page
If you need any help then feel free contact me.