Introducing Genesis Featured Posts Combo, a new and versatile plugin for the Genesis Framework. This awesome plugin will take your site to a whole new level, all without writing a single line of code.
The Genesis Featured Posts Combo is packed with features not found in the default Featured Posts plugin from Genesis. Choose from 6 different page layouts, add pagination, either numeric or previous/next Dashicon arrows. You can even select to show Custom Post Types, Taxonomies, Categories or Terms. The possibilities are endless.
The Genesis Featured Posts Combo plugin also uses a nifty Ajax fade in effect which will give your site a polished and professional touch.
Why buy my awesome plugin? Not only does it have extended features not available in other plugins, but we also have a dedicated support desk for registered buyers. Support is available at my Help Desk. Please use the email address provided at time of purchase to register for help.
Still you have any queries? Then contact me.
The following features are integrated into this plugin:
- Supporting a11y (Accessibility)
- 7 Layout Options
- Show Post/Page/CPT Title
- Custom Field Option for Post Title
- Custom Field Option for Permalink
- Post info
- Post Meta
- Post Content (excerpt, full or content limit)
- Ordering option
- Number of Posts
- AJAX Pagination (Prev/Next or Numeric)
- Infinite Scroll (Manual Trigger)
- Lightbox Effect
- Overlay Effect
- Filter Posts by Taxonomy, Category or Tags
- Custom Permalink Option for Featured Image
- Fallback Image Option
- Select Image Size
- Select Image Alignment and Position
- Show Term Archive Link
- Terms include/exclude option
- Individual Post/Page/CPT include/exclude option
Plugin Installation and Setup
1. Download the zip file
2. Now go to your WordPress admin panel. Click on Plugins » Add New. Then click on the Upload Tab.
3. Browse the file and upload the zip file
4. You will be taken to the activate a plugin page. Click on “Activate Plugin” link and GFPC plugin is installed successfully.
5. Next navigate to Appearance > Widgets. Drag&Drop the Genesis Featured Posts Combo Widget in your widget area and configure the settings.
6. Now refresh your site and you can see the output.
How to activate the license key?
Login to My Account page (http://genesisdeveloper.me/my-account/) and copy the license key from “My License Key(s) Details” section. Now you’ll go to your Dashboard -> Settings -> GFPC License Key page and activate the key. After activating the key, auto update feature will be activated.
- Creating checkerboard effect with featured posts on Atmosphere Pro Home page
- Changing markup of Featured Posts Title using GFPC Plugin
- Wanting to allow to display multiple CPTs in GFPC widget
- Creating News Layout on Flex Pro Theme using GFPC plugin
- [GFPC Plugin] Add Recent Articles text between Big One post and the Mini Block posts
- Is GFPC Plugin working with Foodie PRO Theme?
- Displaying 3 latest posts after entry widget area
- Full Width Featured News Section on Flex Pro Theme
- Adding Genesis Simple Share icons in Genesis Featured Posts Combo Plugin
- Altitude PRO with Genesis Featured Posts Combo Plugin
- Whitespace PRO Theme & Genesis Featured Posts Combo Plugin