At first I should say “Sorry” for this issue. I created a patch file and it will resolve this issue. You’ll only install this patch file if you installed the fresh Genesis Featured Posts Combo v3.0 plugin on your new server and unable to activate the license key.
I am assuming that you already activated the Genesis Featured Posts Combo Plugin. Otherwise you should install and activate this plugin. Now you will do the following steps:
- Download the GFPC Patch file (see below)
- Login to Dashboard and install this plugin from Plugins -> Add New Page
- Now activate this patch plugin
- Navigate to Settings -> GFPC License Key Page
- Enter your license key into the input text field. If you did not get the license key, then login to “My Account” and get your license key from “My License Key(s) Details” section
- Hit on “Activate License” button
- You will get a green tick icon, if your license key is activated successfully
- Now navigate to Plugins -> Installed Plugins page and deactivate the GFPC Patch plugin.
- Click on “Delete” link and completely delete this “GFPC Patch” plugin from your server
A Patch Plugin
For Genesis Featured Posts Combo Plugin